The Government of AJK announces AJK State Talent Scholarship 2023. Students attending any Government and private education institution within AJK who have passed the exams for 2022 can apply for the award. All awards will be made by merit.
Students in Government and Semi-Government institutions as well as private ones are eligible for The AJK State Talent scholarship. Students of all levels such as primary and secondary, Inter, BS, MA MSc, MPhil, and Ph.D. classes are eligible to be eligible to apply for this scholarship. The deadline to apply for the award is February 28, 2023.
AJK State Talent Scholarship 2023 Apply Online Last Date
AJK State Talent Scholarship 2023
The AJK State Talent Scholarship 2023 is open to regular, private, and ongoing applicants. Only the completed application form before the deadline is accepted by the committee that will select applicants. After being selected, candidates must submit a DMC or a detailed mark sheet for verification. If you do not possess copies of the documents attested Your application is rejected.NTS Jobs Roll No Slip 2023 is available on this site. Only the fee for the application of RS 100 is payable. You must deposit it in the account as stated in the advert.
Documents Required for AJK Scholarship 2023
- AJK Students can be considered for one of the scholarship opportunities
- MBA, MPA, MCom, MSc (Computer Science), MSc (Stat, Math, Eco, Phy, Che etc), MSc (Hons, Agri), MBBS, BDS, DVM, BSc (Engg/B-Tech), BSc (Hon.Agri), BSc (Geology), BCom, BCS, Polytechnic, LLB, B. Pharmacy
- Attach the copies attested by the following to the application form for the scholarship.
- SPSC Login Portal 2023 Check here.
- A-State subject certification for the applicant
- C-Mark sheets
- Form B and d-CNIC
- E-NCC Certificate
How do I apply to be considered for AJK Scholarship?
- Applications forms are available to download on the official website of the National Bank www.nb.gok.pk
- 100$ PKR is to be paid into account 0109000232321573. United Bank, Chhattar, 2 Mile Branch, Muzaffarabad. The deposit receipt amount should be added to your application.
- The forms for attestation are addressed directly to the head of the institution along with the letter of cover from the Director of the institute.
- A certified duplicate of the Certificate of Citizenship of the Class-I state of the country, Passport size picture, result card, B-form, or CNIC, must be submitted on the application form.
- The last day to submit the application form via Post is the 28th of February, 2023.
- All completed applications along with the approval of the Director of the Institute have to be sent in full to Secretariat Higher Education, Block-10, Secretariat Complex, Chhattar 2 Mile, Muzaffarabad on or before the day. Applications received after the deadline will not be considered.
Eligibility Criteria for AJK State Talent Scholarship
- Students who took part in the 2022 exam have appeared
- The percentage needed for various examinations for different classes in 2022
- Primary or Middle class with 90 percent marks
- Matric Board Exams with 85 percent marks
- Inter Board Exams with 80 marks
- BA/BSc, MA/MSc or Ph.D. 70 marks
- Students who are accepted to the program must earn at least 60% marks on their tests to ensure the continuation of the award.
- Certificates/degrees issued by those who supply misleading or false details will be confiscated
- Only those who are regular students are qualified to apply for the scholarship.
- Federal employees, students in a weekend course or distance learning program, as well as private candidates aren’t qualified to apply.
- Students are required to include the results cards along with the form of application that has been attested
- Students who are enrolled in professional courses must provide the results of two semesters in 2021 on April 30, 2023.