Information is available about Namal University Mainwali Jobs 2023 Apply Online on this page. Namal University HR Department announced non-teaching Jobs in various Trades. We are providing information about Namal University Mainwali and details of its new employment opportunities on this page. Candidates can check details about Namal University Jobs Advertisement from this page.
We are also providing the eligibility criteria for these Non- teaching Faculty Jobs and details about the required documents to apply for these vacancies on this page. Candidates can check information about related links to apply online for these jobs and details about the submission of the application from this page. So candidates who want to apply online for Namal University Mainwali Jobs 2023 may visit this page.
Namal University Mainwali Jobs 2023
The Namal University Mainwali invites applications from enthusiastic, dynamic, and innovative professionals to fill the vacant posts of Non-Teaching faculty in Various trades. The university HR Department announced these vacancies through an advertisement published in different newspapers. According to the advertisement, vacancies are announced for Manager IT & Networks, Assistant Manager, Registrar Office, Examination Offices, Hostel Warden (Male), HR Executive, Medical Officer (Female), and Nurse (Female). The required qualifications for Non-Faculty positions should have at least an MBBS, a Nursing Diploma, and 16 years of education in computing, IT, and Management sciences. Eligible candidates from all over Pakistan can apply online for these Namal University Mainwali Jobs 2023 from this page. You can check the University of Layyah Jobs on this page.
About Namal University Mainwali
Imran Khan, a Pakistani youth leader, decided in 2005 to establish a college on the banks of Namal lake. Namal College was founded in 2008 despite early difficulties. The local community and generous donors supported it. Ghulam Mohammed Seelu, a village resident from Namal, donated the initial 5 acres (40 Kanal), of land to this college. Namal College began its operations in 2012 with a one-degree program affiliated with the University of Bradford, UK. Namal Institute was established in early 2019 and received degree-awarding status. Namal University sits on a total of 1000 acres in Pakistan’s Salt Range in an area comprising hills and crags overlooking Namal Lake in Mianwali District. You can check the University of Peshawar Jobs on this page.
The mission and vision of Namal university are To be a center of academic excellence in rural development and uplift through: Education of bright, motivated youth that will be a positive contribution to the community and organizations Highly-trained academics can find innovative solutions for rural problems. Namal University works under a board of governors, one chairman, and thirteen members. Mr.Imran Khan is the Chairman of the board of directors of Namal university, Dr. Najam ul Islam is the Rector and Dr. Rauf A. Sheikh is the Registrar of the Namal university of Mainwali
Namal University Jobs Details Advertisement
|Advertisement Issue Date
|27 Feb 2023
|Last Date To Apply
|08 Mar 2023
|Namal University Mainwali
|No. Of Posts
- Manager IT & Networks
- Assistant Manager – Registrar Office
- Hostel Warden – Male
- Examination Officer
- HR Executive
- Medical Officer
Required Document to Apply for Namal University Vacancies
- Computerized National Identity Card
- Educational certificates
- Domicile issue by authorized authority
- Application form
- Experience Certificates
Eligibility Criteria for Namal University Mainwali Jobs 2023
- Manager IT & Networks: 16 years (computing/IT/Networks) with 3-5 years of relevant experience.
- Assistant Manager – Registrar Office: 16 years of Education preferably in Management sciences, with 3-5 years of relevant experience.
- Hostel Warden –Male: 16 years (computing/IT/Networks), with 3-5 years of relevant experience.
- Examination Officer: 16 years (computing/IT/Networks), with 3-5 years of relevant experience.
- HR Executive: 16 years of Education (Major in HR), with 3-5 years of relevant experience.
- Medical Officer: MBBS (Recognized by PMD) with 3-5 years of experience.
- Nurse: Nursing Diploma with 3-5 years of experience.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in a test/interview.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for a test/interview.
- HR Department reserves the right to reject with addition/submission in a total number of posts or not to fill any post as advertised. You can check the University of Lahore Jobs on this page.
Import Link To Apply Online For NU Jobs
How To Apply Online for Namal University Jobs
- Interested male and female candidates can visit Namal University Jo Portal at https://www.namal.edu.pk/careers Or Click Here to Submit an online application.
- Only applications submitted online shall be acceptable.
- Namal University offers competitive salaries and benefits.
- Applications form improperly filled-up incomplete without paid copy of the deposit slip will not be entertained.
- The last date for submission of the application is 08 March 2023
Contact Information About Namal University:
- Address: HR Department Namal University, 30-Kn Talagang Road, Mainwali
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.namal.edu.pk
Namal University Mainwali Jobs 2023 Apply Online