From this page, Candidates can get Information about NUML Jobs 2023 National University of Modern Languages on this page. The National University of Modern Languages offers various posts of Teaching and Non-Teaching staff for the competent and qualified individuals of Pakistan on its different campuses. The NUML offers these employment opportunities to Pakistani Nationals males and females can download the application form from this page.
We have provided information about the National University of Modern Languages and details of its new employment opportunities for teaching staff at the main campus in Islamabad and the regional campus in Peshawar on this page. Candidates can check details about the NUML Jobs 2023 Advertisement, eligibility criteria for these vacancies details about the required documents to apply from this page. Candidates can check information about the related links to download the application form and detailed procedure for submission of the application from this page. So if you want to apply for the National University of Modern Languages vacancies may visit this page and download the application form for NUML Jobs 2023 from this page.
NUML Jobs 2023 National University of Modern Languages
The National University of Modern Languages invites applications from dynamic, and innovative professionals to fill Teaching faculty posts on Contract/Visiting basis at the main Campus in Islamabad and the regional campus in Peshawar. The university HR Department announced these vacancies through an advertisement published in different newspapers. You can check the University of Education Jobs 2023 on this page.
According to these advertisements, The National University of Modern Languages is looking to hire Lecturers, Senior Instructors, and Instructors (French, Spanish, German, Bangla, Turkish, Korean, and Japanese) in the main campus of Islamabad. The NUML offers English (Linguistics & Literature) vacancies in the regional campus in Peshawar. The required qualification for teaching faculty is MS/MPhil or equivalent degree from HEC recognized university/Institution. Interested applicants who want to apply for these Teaching Faculty employment opportunities should meet the eligibility terms and conditions. Both Male/Female candidates from anywhere in Pakistan are eligible for these career opportunities.
About the National University of Modern Languages
The National University of Modern Languages was founded in 1969 to help people understand and communicate in different oriental and occidental languages. It also serves as a platform for new disciplines and helps assimilate other cultures. The institute initially offered language training to Pakistani military personnel and other government services. On May 29, 2000, it was made a University. It has achieved the status of an autonomous university, surpassing many barriers. The University now boasts a well-rounded research program that offers MS/MPhil and Ph.D. degrees in various fields. You can check Namal University Mainwali Jobs 2023 on this page.
The objectives of NUML are Engage education promotes active learning and co-curricular spaces. As preparation for public discourse, public life, and civic courage, cultivate the practice and cultivation of the highest moral, ethical, and spiritual values. The National University of Modern Languages works under the Board of Governors, a chairman, and fifteen members. The COAS General Asim Muneer is the Chairman Boards of Director and Major General Muhammad Jaffar is the Rector of the National University of Modern Languages.
National University of Modern Languages Jobs 2023 Details Advertisement
|Advertisement Issue Date
|07 April 2023
|Last Date To Apply
|21 April 2023
|No. Of Posts
- Senior Instructors
Required Document to Apply for NUML Vacancies
- Computerized National Identity Card
- Educational certificates
- Domicile issue by authorized authority
- Application form
- Experience Certificates
- 02 Passport size Photographs
Eligibility Criteria for NUML Jobs 2023
- Lecturer: First Class MS/MPhil degree awarded after 18 years of education in the relevant field from an HES-recognized university/Institution.
- Senior Instructor: First-class Master’s degree or equivalent degree awarded after 16 years of education in a relevant field from an HEC-recognized university.
- Instructor: Preferably, a Master’s degree or a bachelor’s degree in case of a rare language for which suitably qualified candidates may not be available.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in a test/interview
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for a test/interview.
Import the Link to download the Application Form for NUML Jobs
How to Apply for NUML Jobs 2023
- Male and female candidates who want to download the application form may visit the online Jobs portal of NUML at https://numl.edu.pk/jobs/all Or Click Here.
- Interested candidates may apply on the prescribed faculty application form along with a detailed CV and attested Photocopies of all educational documents, professional experience certificate, copy of CNIC, and two recent photographs. You can download NUML Merit List 2023 from this page.
- applications complete in all respect should be sent through courier to the required Regional Director NUML Campuses within due dates.
- Applications must reach HR Branch NUML Islamabad by 21-04-2023.
- The last date to submission of applications for the regional campus in Peshawar is 21-04-2023.
- Applications send through courier to Regional Director NUML Peshawar Campus, 36-B, Chinar Road University Town Peshawar.
- Incomplete applications or applications submitted by hand/email or received after the due date shall not be entertained.
- The National University of Modern Languages offers competitive salaries and benefits.
- The decision of the university shall remain final in all cases and only shortlisted candidates will be called for Tests/interviews.
Q. What is the last date to apply in NUML?
A. The last date to submission of applications is 21-04-2023.
Q. Which courses NUML offers?
A. B.Ed (Hons.) 4 Year, B.Ed (Bridging), BS Health and Physical Education, B.Ed 1.5 year, BS Early Childhood Care and Education, and BS Educational Leadership and Management.
Q. Is NUML public or private?
A. NUML is a Public university.
Q. How much percentage is required for NUML?
A. Eligibility. Intermediate with any one of the following combinations with 50% marks: (1) Maths, Physics, and Chemistry.
Q. How I can download NUML Jobs 2023 Application Form?
A. You can download the application form from https://numl.edu.pk/jobs/all
Contact Information about NUML:
- Address: HR Department, NUML H-9 Islamabad, Pakistan
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.numl.edu.pk
NUML Jobs 2023 National University of Modern Languages