On this page, all details are available about OEC Jobs 2023 for Bahrain Online Registration. The Overseas Employment Corporation OEC has announced Jobs 2023 for Female candidates to fill the different vacant posts in the Kingdom of Bahrain. We are providing all information about Overseas Employment Corporation OEC, and details about the OEC Jobs advertisement for Bahrain on this page. Female candidates related to the medical profession can check OEC employment opportunities in Bahrain and can check details, the total number of vacancies, and vacant positions from this page. We are providing the eligibility criteria for Overseas Employment Corporation Jobs 2023 for Bahrain and related links to applying online for these jobs on this page. So all female candidates who have qualifications in the medical field and looking for OEC Jobs for Bahrain should visit this page for online registration for these OEC Jobs 2023.
OEC Jobs 2023 for Bahrain
The Overseas Employment Corporation OEC is now inviting applications from Pakistani nationals to fill the different posts in the medical field for the Kingdom of Bahrain. Only qualified and experienced female candidates can apply for these Vacancies. OEC invites applications from female candidates through advertisements No. 83,84 and 85 dated 06 February 2023. According to the OEC advertisement regarding recruitment for Bahrain, vacant positions are for female nurses, radiologists, Pediatricians, and Dermatologists. The total number of vacancies of Nurses is 60, Radiologist 05, Pediatricians 04, and Dermatologists 04. The required qualification for nurses is a Bachelor of Science in Nursing, Post RN, Master’s Degree, and FCSP for Radiologists, Pediatricians, and Dermatologists, with at least 03 to 05 years of relevant experience. The age limit is 35 years for all positions. eligible Female candidates can apply online for OEC Jobs 2023 through this page. You can check Ehsaas Taleemi Wazaif Online Registration on this page.
About Overseas Employment Corporation of Pakistan
The Overseas Employment Corporation was founded in 1976 as a public sector recruitment agency and was incorporated as a private limited company under the Companies Act of 1913. (now Companies Act, 2017, Section-42). It is a public company governed by the Securities and Exchange Commission of Pakistan’s Public Sector Companies (Corporate Governance) Rules, 2013. (SECP). It is an autonomous body that reports to the Ministry of Overseas Pakistanis and Human Resource Development. The mission of OEC is To power the workplace and benefit the communities in which we live. Help businesses grow by matching the right talent to their specialized staffing and consulting needs, and help professionals build rewarding careers. Adhering to an “Ethics First” philosophy in everything we do, we create a work environment where employees can thrive and innovate, allowing us to be socially responsible corporate citizens and active participants in the communities in which we live and work. The OEC worked under the Federal Ministry of Overseas Pakistanis & Human Resource Development, Mr. Sajid Hussain Turi is the federal Minister for Overseas Pakistanis and Mr. Naseer Khan Kashani is the Managing Director of the Overseas Employment Corporation of Pakistan. You can check 8171 Ehsaas Program Online Registration on this page.
OEC Jobs 2023 for Bahrain Online Registration
OEC Jobs 2023 Details Advertisement
|Official website of OEC
|Advertisement Issue Date
|06 February 2023
|Last Date To Apply
|20 February 2023
|300 TO 2500 BHD
|Overseas Employment Corporation OEC
|No. Of Posts
- Female Nurses
Eligibility Criteria for Overseas Employment Corporation Jobs 2023
- Female Nurses: Bachelor of Science in Nursing/Post RN (16 Years degree) with minimum 02 years post degree Experience in a relevant field.
- Radiologists: FCPS/Master Degree/MD in relevant Specialty. Specialist: a 01-year of experience.
- Pediatricians: FCPS/Master Degree/MD in relevant Specialty. Post FCPS or 03 Years Post-MD
- Dermatologists: FCPS/Master Degree/MD in relevant Specialty. Consultant: 04 years experience post FCPS.
Terms & Conditions for OEC Jobs 2023 for Bahrain
The following details of facilities which will be entitled to the employee are as under:
- All candidates will have to pass the Bahrain Prometric Examination in order to obtain the NHRA Licence.
- Period of Contract: 03 years for Nurses and 02 years for radiologists, pediatricians, and dermatologists.
- Provision of Accommodation: Sharing Accommodation for Nurses and 2 BHK Furnished flats will be provided for the Radiologist, Pediatrician, and Dermatologist.
- Probation Period: Three Month
- Working Hours: 08 Hours with 02 hours overtime.
- Air Tickets: One Economy class round ticket to the nearest International Airport in Pakistan.
- Medical Insurance: As per prevailing Bahrain labor law.
- Leave Benefits: 45 days of leave on completion of 18 months. Employees will be eligible for leaves twice during the contract period for Nurses and 30 Days of leave at the completion of 12 months for radiologists, pediatricians, and dermatologists.
- Overtime: As per Requirement.
- Salary transfer: Paid before the 5th of every month directly to the employee’s bank account.
- Working Days: Weekly one day off.
Related Link to Apply Online For Overseas Employment Corporation Bahrain Jobs
How to Apply Online For OEC Jobs 2023 for Bahrain
- Interested female candidates may register & apply online through the Official website of OEC at https://oec.gov.pk Or Click Here
- Select the required post to which you want to apply and click the Proceed button.
- Please read the General Instructions reading application fee, Bahrain Prometric Examination, period of the contract, probation period, and other information from the website www.oec.gov.pk before applying online.
- Through the Online application regarding technical support, please contact OEC-HELPDESK-Team on mentioned phone number/Email ID.
- Documents/CVs (in hard copies form) will not be entertained against any job and only online applications will be accepted via the OEC Online Job portal. (Jobs.oec.gov.pk).
- The applicant will submit /attach the deposit Bank Challan amounting to Rs. 1000/- (against each post) and the Challan Form can be downloaded from https://oec.gov.pk/assets/file/challan_form-1000.pdf
- Option #1: Visit any HBL Branch and submit the bank challan in Account No.01112-79010447-03
- Option#2: Pay online in HBL (Islamabad) Account No. 0112-79010447-03
- Option#3: Pay online from outside Pakistan HBL IBN # PK84 HABB 0001127901044703
- Closing date: 20th February 2023.
Contact Information about the Head Office of OEC:
- Address: Operation & IT Wing, Overseas Employment Corporation, Head office Islamabad.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.oec.gov.pk