Pakistan Coast Guards Jobs 2023 has been announced in the newspaper, candidate can apply online. Pakistan coast guard announced vacant posts for different positions for suitable, young candidates from all over Pakistan for open merit and the recruitment of Sepoy GD from only Punjab. We provide all useful information about Pakistan Coast guard vacancy details, the total number of vacant positions, and regional quotas for candidates. We also provide eligibility criteria for different posts, the registration process for candidates, and the registration venue with date and time. Candidates can see here about the required qualification for these Jobs 2023, age limit, and physical stander required for GD Sepoy and others. All interested candidates who want to apply for Pakistan Coast guard jobs 2023 should visit this page.
Pakistan Coast Guard (PCG) Jobs 2023 was announced in Karachi through an online job portal www.pakistancoastguards.gov.pk. If you’re searching for Pakistan Coast Guard PCG Jobs in Pakistan there’s a positive announcement for you! This is the place to be. We have included all the details of vacancies and the application procedures down below. The official advertisement can be found below. Candidates are invited to apply Pakistani Nationals for the following posts on a permanent basis. Candidates are interested in applying on the PCG official site. Male and female candidates who meet the eligibility requirements can apply for the posts. Qualifications, age as well as experience, and the domicile required for each post are listed against each one in the advertisement listed below.
The Pakistan Coast Guards published a job listing in the Daily Mashriq on February 12, 2023. The following positions are open to qualified applicants: N Seas (E) Religious Teacher and Sipahi General Duty. Candidates must meet the Eligibility Requirements to apply for these positions before the deadline. The date of expiration is February 27, 2023. Registration will take place on February 27, 2023, at the Pakistan Coast Guards Center, Korangi No. 2, Karachi, for those who are interested.
PCG Jobs 2023
Candidates must bring both original and attested copies of the following documents: instructional certificates, proof of residency, CNIC, and recent photographs. To join the Pakistan Coast Guards, candidates must pass an Initial Test, Physical Test, Written Test, Medical Exam, Interviews, Final Selection, and an Appointment Letter.
Students interested in learning more about this recruitment process can visit www.Pakistancoastguards.Gov.Pk to access the Pakistan Coast Guards website. Candidates are able to register themselves on this website. The candidates will receive an attractive compensation package in a comfortable setting. Other benefits include food and lodging facilities, in-carrier coverage, free medical for spouses and children after marriage, overseas travel on assignment, admission of children to Guard Public School Karachi, and free medical and monthly allowances.
Pakistan Coast Guards Jobs 2023
Pakistan Coast Guards invites applications from qualified candidates for different vacant positions through advertisement. According to the advertisement, the total number of vacancies is 290 including 247 for Sepoy general duty for only residents of Punjab province. Other vacancies are N Seas (E) Religious teacher, N Seas (E) Cobbler, N Seas (E) Carpenter, and N Seas (E) Sanitary worker. From 247 Vacancies for Sepoy GD 19 are reserved for only Sportsmen GD Sepoy. Candidates who have skills in Swimming, Football, Boxing, Karate, Kabaddi, Volleyball, and Athletics can apply for these sportsmen vacancies.
About Pakistan Coast Guards
Pakistan Coast Guards is a rare blend of sea and land-based troops serving under one command. It has on its inventory vessels and marine equipment besides means to operate on the land surface.1973 Acts define the mandate of this force whereas it is expedient to provide for the constitution and regulation of PCG and special measures to effectively check smuggling of any kind across the frontier of Pakistan in the coastal area of the Arabian sea. The total 15000 active-duty employees of PCG, PCG’s headquarters is located in Karachi Pakistan. Major-General Amjad Ali Khan is the current Director-General of PCG.
Jobs Details of Pakistan Coast Guards Advertisement
|Advertisement Published date
|24 Feb 2023
|Last Date to apply
|27 Feb 2023
|Online and Centre
|Pakistan Coast Guard
|No. of Posts
Registration Process for PCG Jobs 2023
- All interested candidates who are medically fit can register themselves personally at Pakistan Coast Guard Center, Korangi No. 2-1/2, Karachi from 05 December to 07 December 2023 for registration from 7;30 am to 1400.n The candidates can also apply for online registration at the /’website of the Pakistan Coast Guard www.pakistancoastguards.gov.pk.
- The candidate who registers online should appear in the initial test with a registration slip
- The initial test date and the test venue are given on the registration slip.
- After the initial physical test and checking of documents the written test date will be given to candidates.
Pakistan Coast Guards Jobs 2023 Apply Online Last Date
Required Documents for PCG Jobs 2023
- a. Educational Certificates with attested photocopies
- b. CNIC with attested photocopies
- c. 06 Passport size photo
- d. Domicile issue by authorized Authority
- e. Extra qualification certificates, Driving license, technical diploma
Salary Benefits For Pakistan Coast Guards
|Free Children Education
|Free Health Facility
Educational Required for Pakistan Coast Guards jobs 2023
- GD Sepoy: Matric 1st Division
- N Seas (E) Religious Teacher: Matric with Fazal Daras e Nezami
- N Seas (E) Carpenter: Primary Pass
- N Seas (E) Carol: Primary Pass
Physical Standard for PCG Jobs 2023
|As per body mass
|18-25 years for all candidates
|1.6 miles in 7 mint
|6 in 01 mint
|6 in 01 mint
Eligibility Criteria for PCG Jobs 2023
- The age limit for all posts is 18-25 years for all candidates.
- That person is disqualified for these posts and should discharge/left the other government service.
- That person is disqualified for these posts and has been declared criminal by any court.
- That person is disqualified for these posts and has been declared medically unfit by any government institution.
- That person is disqualified and gives false information about CNIC and Educational certificates.
- Mobile phones and other unnecessary things are prohibited in the recruitment center.
- Wear PT shoes for physical tests.
- Keep along the writing material for the written test.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for the test/ interview.
Contact Information About PCG
- Address: Director General PCG, Centre Korangi No.2 Karachi Pakistan
- Website: www.pakistancoastguards.gov.pk
How to Apply for Pakistan Coast Guards Jobs?
you can apply online through official website.
Is DA\TA will be given to candidates?
no it will not given to candidates.
Who can apply for Coast Guards Jobs?
Males candidates from all Pakistan can apply for these coast guards jobs.