From this page, candidates can check details about Planning Commission PC Jobs 2023 Advertisement Apply Online. Ministry of Planning Development & Special Initiatives Government of Pakistan has announced jobs in Planning Commission through advertisement published in the Daily Nation newspaper, candidates can apply online for these vacancies from this page.
Candidates can get information about Planning Commission and its latest jobs advertisement from this page. We have provided details about the total number of vacant posts, vacant positions, and eligibility criteria for Planning Commission PC Jobs 2023 on this page. Candidates can also check details about the required documents to apply for Planning Commission jobs and the procedure for online application from the official website here. So interest candidates who want to get information about planning development & special initiatives ministry projects and Planning Commission PC Jobs 2023 Advertisement Apply Online, may visit this page.
Planning Commission PC Jobs 2023
Applications are invited from suitable candidates for appointment against project posts on a contract basis under its project title (Social sector Accelerator (SSA) for health, Nutrition, Education, Youth, and gender (HNEYG) National Priority Initiatives). According to an advertisement, this project wants applications from qualified and experienced individuals for a Project Director, Project Manager, Marketing Manager, Partnership & Placement Manager, Monitoring & Evaluation Manager, Finance & Admin Manager, Product Manager, Learning & Development Specialist, Partnership Lead, Senior UI/UX Designer, Senior Front-End Developer, Senior DevOps Engineer, Senior Quality Assurance & Testing Engineer, Project Officer, You can Download MOD Roll No Slip 2023 from this page. Marketing Executive, Placement Officer, Monitoring & Evaluation Officer, Finance Officer, Admin Officer, Accounts Assistant, Admin Assistant, and Naib Qasid.
About Planning Commission of Pakistan
The Planning Commission (abbreviated PC) is a financial and public policy development institution of the Pakistani government. The Commission is administered by the Ministry of Planning, Development, and Reform. In collaboration with the Ministry of Finance, the Planning Commission conducts research studies and state policy development initiatives for the growth of the national economy and the expansion of the country’s public and state infrastructure (MoF). Since 1952, the commission has had a significant influence and role in developing highly centralized and planned five-year plans for the national economy in Pakistan for the majority of the twentieth century. You can check the Ministry of Commerce Result 2023 on this page.
The objective of the planning commission of Pakistan is to provide leadership in planning and developing economic and development programs, enhancing partnerships with related parties, and Enabling public entities in the field of planning and development. Mr. Ahsan Iqbal is the federal minister of planning and development & special Initiatives and Mr. Mohammad Jehanzeb Khan is the deputy chairman of planning of Pakistan.
Planning Commission PC Jobs Latest Advertisement
|Advertisement Issue Date
|04 Mar 2023
|Last Date To Apply
|18 Mar 2023
|Total number of Vacancies
|Planning Commission Islamabad
- Project Director
- Project Manager
- Marketing Manager
- Partnership & Placement Manager
- Finance & Admin Manager
- Finance Officer
- Learning & Development Specialist
- Marketing Executive
- Monitoring & Evaluation Manager
- Monitoring & Evaluation Officer
- Partnership Lead
- Placement Officer
- Product Manager
- Project Officer
- Senior DevOps Engineer
- Senior Front-End Developer
- Senior Quality Assurance & Testing Engineer
- Senior UI/UX Designer
- Admin Officer
- Accounts Assistant
- Admin Assistant
- Naib Qasid
Required Documents to Apply for PC Jobs 2023
- Computerized National Identity Card
- Educational original documents
- Domicile issue by authorized authority
- Experience Certificates
Eligibility Criteria for Planning Commission PC Jobs 2023
- The candidates should have a primary, Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Accounting, or Master’s degree in Public Administration, Public Policy, Commerce, Computer Science, IT, and Software Engineering eligible for these vacancies.
- Candidates are required minimum of 8-10 years of experience in the same domain.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in a test/interview
- Shortlisting and selection shall be merit-based only.
- These positions carry market-competitive compensation packages.
Important Links to Apply Online for PC Jobs
How To Apply Online for Planning Commission Jobs 2023
- Eligible candidates may submit their applications through National Job Portal at www.njp.gov.pk Or Click here.
- The Detailed Job descriptions of the advertised posts are available on the Ministry of Planning, Development & Special Initiatives website www.pc.gov.pk.
- The shortlisted candidates will be required to present their original documents duly attested by HEC.
- Applications received after the due date will not be entertained.
- The Ministry reserves the right to reject any or all applications without assigning any reason or cancel the partial or whole recruitment process/advertisement at any stage.
- The last date to submission of online applications is 18 March 2023.
- You can check the Ministry of Planning Jobs 2023 on this page.
Contact Information About Planning Commission:
- Address: Project Director, Social Sector Accelerator for Health, Planning Commission, Islamabad.
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.pc.com.pk
Planning Commission PC Jobs 2023 Advertisement Apply Online