From this page, candidates can check details about SPSC Lecturers Jobs 2023 Advertisement No. 05/2023 Last Date. The Sindh Public Service Commission (SPSC) is a statutory body tasked with examining, selecting, and recommending to the Sindh Government candidates for executive civil service positions. The Sindh Public Service Commission is currently chaired by Mr. Muhammad Waseem. SPSC has announced Lecturers Jobs through its Advertisement No. 05/2023, candidates can apply online from here.
We have provided information about Sindh Public Service Commission and details about its latest advertisement No. 05/2023 Lecturers Jobs 2023 on this page. Candidates can check details about vacant positions in different departments, the Government of Sindh, and eligibility criteria for these vacancies from this page. We have also provided details of the required documents to apply for SPSC Lecturers Jobs 2023 and the Procedure for How to Apply online from the official website on this page. So interested males and females across Sindh province who want to apply for SPSC Lecturers Jobs 2023, may visit this page and check details about the SPSC Jobs Advertisement No. 05/2023.
SPSC Lecturers Jobs Advertisement No. 05/2023
Online Applications are invited for various positions in different departments, of the Government of Sindh. This SPSC Jobs Advertisement No. 05 is released on 10 April 2023. The SPSC wants to recruit Lecturers, Instructors, Principals, Associate Professors, and Assistant Professors. More than two thousand vacancies are available at College Education Department Sindh and School Education & Literacy Department. You can check SPSC Syllabus 2023 on this page. Males and Females candidates across Sindh Province, including Urban Quota, Rural Quota, and Minorities Quota, can apply for this PPSC Recruitment 2023 online through this page.
SPSC College Education Jobs 2023
The Sindh Public Service Commission announced jobs in the College education department and the school education and Literacy department through Advertisement No. 05/2023. The required qualification for these SPSC vacancies is a Master, MPhil, B.Ed, M.Ed, and PdD. Teaching Jobs are opening in various disciplines, such as Botany, Chemistry, Computer Science, Economics, Education, English, Islamiat, Muslim History, Pakistan Studies, Political Science, Urdu, Mathematics, Physics, Biology, and Fine Arts. Eligible Candidates from Sindh province can apply online from this page.
سندھ پبلک سروس کمیشن SPSC نے صوبہ سندھ کے قابل، ذہین، اور حوصلہ افزائی کرنے والے ماہرین تعلیم کے لیے ایجوکیٹرز کی نوکریوں/SPSC لیکچررز کی نوکریوں کا اعلان کیا ہے (سندھ پبلک سروس کمیشن SPSC نے لیکچررز کی اسامیوں کا اعلان کیا ہے)۔ ان SPSC لیکچررز کی اسامیاں PPSC کیریئر نوٹس نمبر 5 میں بیان کی گئی ہیں۔ 2023 کا۔ صوبہ سندھ کے رہائشی جو سندھ میں تدریسی نوکریوں کی تلاش میں ہیں ان سے درخواست کی جاتی ہے کہ وہ اس تقرری کے لیے درخواست دیں۔ صوبہ سندھ کے امیدوار اس صفحہ سے SPSC لیکچررز کی جاب 2023 اشتہار نمبر 05/2023 کے لیے درخواست دے سکتے ہیں۔
About Sindh Public Service Commission
Sindh Public Service Commission is a provincial government agency in Sindh, Pakistan. SPSC’s primary responsibility is to recruit civil servants and bureaucrats for the Sindh government. Under the provisions of the Act 1935, the SPSC was established in Pakistan in 1947. SPSC is currently operating under Article 242 of Pakistan’s 1973 constitution. The commission was led by a chairman and nine members, with the chairman appointed by the governor of Sindh and the members appointed by the governor on the advice of Sindh’s chief minister.
The commission has the authority to select and appoint candidates based on their performance in the provincial service commission exams. The head office of SPSC is in Hyderabad and Mr. Muhammad Waseem is the current chairman of SPSC since 21 July 2022. You can check SPSC Login Portal 2023 on this page.
Sindh Public Service Commission Lecturers Jobs Advertisement No. 05/2023
|Advertisement Issue Date
|11 April 2023
|Last Date To Apply
|05 May 2023
|Total number of Vacancies
|Sindh Public Service Commission
- Assistant Professors
- Associate Professors
SPSC Establishment Department Jobs 2023
The Sindh Public Service Commission SPSC has announced Educators Jobs/SPSC Lecturers Jobs for qualified, intelligent, and motivated educationalists of Sindh Province (Sindh Public Service Commission SPSC announced Lecturers Vacancies). SPSC has announced Assistant, Inspector, Sub Inspector, and Assistant Sub Inspector Jobs 2023 in Administration & Coordination department.
Required Documents to Apply for SPSC Jobs
- Computerized National Identity Card
- Educational original documents
- Domicile issue by authorized authority
- Experience Certificates
Eligibility Criteria for SPSC Jobs Lectures Jobs
- Sindh domicile holders with MA, MSc, MS, M.Phil, and Ph.D. Qualifications should apply. Candidates applying for Principal Jobs should have teaching and administrative experience as described below in the career notification.
- Minorities and Disabled Person Quotas shall also be reserved. Sindh Rural and Sindh Urban Quotas are described in SPSC Current Opportunities Advertisement No. 05/2023.
- The age limit for these SPSC Vacancies is 18-35 for different positions.
- General age relaxation is applicable as per government policy.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in a test/interview
- Shortlisting and selection shall be merit-based only.
- You can check SPSC Result 2023 on this page.
Important Links to Apply Online for Sindh Public Service Commission Jobs
How To Apply Online for SPSC Jobs 2023
- Candidates may visit the official website of SPSC at www.spsc.gov.pk Or Click Here to initial registration.
- After fulfilling formalities, candidates can apply through the “Available Jobs Feature”.
- Candidates can download the original challan form of Rs. 500/ from the official website.
- Candidates can submit processing fee challan form in state Bank/ National Bank of Pakistan and mention challan No. Date and Name of the Bank in his/her Online Application.
- The candidates serving the government and semi-government organizations shall apply through the proper channel.
- The experience shall be reckoned from the date of acquiring the minimum academic qualification required for the post.
- The Detailed Job descriptions of the advertised posts are available on the SPSC website.
- Applications received after the due date will not be entertained.
- The Commission reserves the right to reject any or all applications without assigning any reason or cancel the partial or whole recruitment process/advertisement at any stage.
- The last date to submission of online applications is 05 May 2023.
Q. What is the last date to apply online for SPSC Jobs according to Advertisement No. 05/2023?
A. The last date to apply online is 05 May 2023.
Q. What is Sindh Public Service Commission?
A. The Sindh Public Service Commission (SPSC) is a provincial agency of the Government of Sindh that is responsible for recruiting civil servants and bureaucrats for the Government of Sindh.
Q. Who is the head of the Sindh Public Service Commission?
A. Muhammad Waseem, a retired officer of Grade 22 is the head of SPSC.
Q. How to apply for SPSC Jobs?
A. Register Your account on www.spsc.gov.pk, log in, Prepare Your Candidature split, and Apply using the “Available Jobs” icon from your account.
Q. Who is eligible for SPSC?
A. Candidate having Bachelor’s degree, can be of either gender. The age limit for the applicants is 21-30 years.
Q. What are SPSC Specialists Eligibility Criteria 2023?
A. candidate minimum age 21 and MBBS degree from any MCI-recognized university.
Q. How many papers are there in SPSC?
A. Five Papers Compulsory Total 450 Marks, Three Papers Optional Total 450 Marks, Viva Voice Total 250 Marks
SPSC Contact Info:
- Address: Sindh Public Service Commission Head Office, Thandi Sarak, Hyderabad.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.spsc.com.pk
SPSC Lecturers Jobs 2023 Advertisement Apply Online