From this page, candidates can check details about the University of Layyah Jobs 2023 Download Application Form. The University of Layyah LU has announced Jobs 2023 through an advertisement for eligible candidates who can apply online from this page. We are providing details about the University of Layyah and its latest recruitment notice about vacant posts on this page. You can download Karachi University Merit List 2023 from this page.
Candidates can also check details about the vacant positions, the details of faculties where vacancies are available, and the total number of vacant posts from this page. Candidates can check the eligibility criteria for these jobs and details of the required documents to apply for these vacancies from this page. We are giving the details of the related link to download the application form from the website on this page. So interested candidates who want to get information about the University of Layyah Jobs 2023 Download Application Form should visit this page.
University of Layyah Jobs 2023
The University of Layyah invites applications from qualified and professional candidates to fill the vacant post in various faculties. The University of Layyah LU announced the vacancies through advertisements published in different newspapers. According to the advertisement the vacant positions are Lectures, Assistant Professors, Associate Professors,s and Professors. These vacancies are available in the department of computer science & IT, Department of Pharmacy, Department of Veterinary Science, Department of Business Administration, and other departments. The required qualification for these vacancies is MS/M. Phil (18 Years), Ph.D. degree. Eligible candidates can apply online from this page. You can check the University of Lahore Jobs 2023 on this page.
About the University of Layyah
The university of Layyah Bill 2022 has been passed by the provincial Assembly of Punjab on the 21st day of November 2022and it was Established under the university of Layyah Act (XXXIX Of 2022) dated 13th December 2022. Layyah is one of the areas that are high in human capital as well as having the highest literacy rates among districts of Southern Punjab. To help shape this possibility, a sub-campus of Bahauddin Zakariya University was established in 2009 in Layyah through the Govt. of Punjab. Recently, the Govt. of Punjab by way of its Provincial Assembly passed the Act of The University of Layyah in 2022. The Act updated the Sub-Campus at the Bahauddin Zakaria University Multan into an independent institution under the name of The University of Layyah.
The University of Layyah has an area that covers 12 acres located on its City Campus and 130 acres on the Main Campus. It is home to two colleges i.e. College of Agriculture and the College of Veterinary Sciences and six departments that have an average capacity of around 1700 students. The University is equipped with the most recent facilities for students, including laboratories, faculty, transportation libraries, cafeterias as well as a sports facility and auditorium. The University has two academic blocks as well as two administration blocks. one guest house, and one hostel for male as well as women students. At the present, new academic blocks VC offices, VC house hostels, along with Jamia Masjid are under construction. The purchase of student buses is also in process. At the same time, the establishment of new departments and labs is in process. We are currently setting up eight new faculties as well as 40 new departments for the new academic year 2023. We’re also looking in the direction of recruiting skilled and foreign-qualified faculty soon. Prof. Dr. Shaukat Malik is the first Vice-Chancellor of the University of Layyah since 2nd January 2023. You can check the University of Education Jobs 2023 on this page.
University of Layyah Jobs 2023 Download Application Form
UL Jobs 2023 Details Advertisement
|Advertisement Issue Date
|01 February 2023
|Last Date To Apply
|01 March 2023
|University of Layyah
|No. Of Posts
- Assistant Professors
- Associate Professors
Required Document to Apply for UL Jobs
- Computerized National Identity Card
- Educational certificates
- Domicile issue by authorized authority
- Application form
- Experience Certificates
- One recent passport-size picture
Eligibility Criteria for University of Layyah Jobs 2023
- Lecturers: MS in Relevant Subject from a recognized university with 05 years of experience.
- Assistant Professors: MS in Relevant subject from a recognized university with 10 years experience.
- Associate Professors: MS/M.Phil (18 years) from a recognized university with 10 years of experience.
- Professors: Ph.D. in relevant Subject with 10 years experience.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in a test/interview
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for a test/interview.
- The LU reserves the right to reject with addition/submission in a total number of posts or not to fill any post as advertised.
Import Link for Download Application Form
|Download from here
|Download from here
Terms and Conditions to Apply for University of Layyah Jobs
- Interested candidates visit the official website of UL at www.ul.edu.pk Or Click Here to download the application form.
- Eligible candidates are required to submit applications along with a complete CV, one recent passport-size picture, attested copies of testimonials, CNIC, Domicile & experience letter.
- Seats will be filled as required by the department/discipline concerned.
- The hiring of candidates as visiting faculty and appointed candidates against the advertisement cannot claim regular appointments at any forum.
- Applications complete in all aspects should reach the office of the Deputy Registrar, University of Layyah by courier on 01 March 2023.
- The candidates are directed to deposit Rs.500/- as a processing fee in the favor of University of Layyah account # 031401052765UBL, Choubara Road, Layyah, and attach the deposit slip with the application.
- Incomplete and late-delivered Applications will not be entertained.
- The last date for submission of the application is 01 March 2023.
Contact Information About University of Layyah:
- Address: City Campus, Katchehry Road, Layyah,
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.ul.edu.pk